The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User”, "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person or your corporation accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company, Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. “Website” means such Internet website(s) owned and operated by Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd, on which Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd shall provide the “Service”, namely www.redhorse.com.sg. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Republic of Singapore. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Unless otherwise stated, Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. Users are granted limited license for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website. Users may view and/or print pages from https://redhorse.com.sg for their own personal use subject to restrictions (below) set in these terms and conditions.
3. Users are restricted from all of the following:
(a) Republishing material from Website without appropriately crediting Website; publishing any Website material in any other media without appropriately crediting Website; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website; using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website; using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
(b) Users are prohibited from using any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, icons, graphics, or designs for any purpose without first receiving their written consent.
(c) Users may not modify, copy, publish, republish, transmit, sell, create derivative works, display, frame or in any way exploit any content contained on the web site.
(d) Users may provide links to our home page, to publications or to other Websites so long as: (a) the link is not in any way misleading; (b) the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (c) the link fits within the context of the linking party's site; (d) no defamation to any party is involved
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
4. We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website; Users shall be required to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd assumes neither responsibility nor liability arising from any content posted, uploaded, submitted, published by any User, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, threats, or inaccuracy contained within any such content. The User undertakes that it shall make no claim and take no action whatsoever against the Company arising from, relating to or connected with any of the foregoing.
6. In no event shall Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for any conflict arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. The Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. All content provided on this website is not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, or cure, and should not serve as a substitute for a physician or any form of medical care.
7. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, the Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
10. The Terms and Conditions and any matters related thereto will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute or controversy arising in connection with the Contract, which cannot be settled by mutual or amicable agreement, shall be finally settled in accordance with the Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the SIAC Rules.
11. In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
12. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
13. Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend or supplement these Terms & Conditions for Users from time to time, and the User shall be bound to observe and comply with any such amendments or supplements to these Terms & Conditions for Users upon their publication by the Company (whether by posting on the Website or otherwise).
14. The Company reserves the right, at its absolute sole discretion, to modify the Website and/or Service, including the Charges, at any time and without prior notice.
15. The User acknowledges and agrees that any continued access and utilisation of the Website or Service after any such amendments or modifications shall be deemed to be an agreement by the User to be bound by the modified terms.
TERMINATION AND MODIFICATIONS
16. The Company may terminate the Contract and cancel the User’s account immediately where:
(a) the Company is of the opinion that the Service has been used by the User in any manner unacceptable to the Company, and where the Company has given fourteen (14) days’ notice of such breach and the User has failed to rectify such breach within that time;
(b) the User has outstanding Charges or any other monies due and payable to the Company, if any, which remain unpaid, and where the Company has given fourteen (14) days’ notice of such breach and the User has failed to rectify such breach within that time;
(c) the Company is unable to provide the Service due to lack of reasonable operating capacity; any material information provided or representation made by the User to the Company is untrue, misleading or inaccurate and has an adverse material impact on the Company in relation to its provision of the Service.
17. All prices on Website is in Singapore Dollar (SGD) and excludes delivery costs. We reserve the right to change prices, descriptions, or products without notice at our own discretion.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
18. User will receive an automated order confirmation email upon submitting an order. In the event that you do not receive the order confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your order. After payment is received, orders will be processed, packed and posted for delivery within 3 working days.
19. Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the confirmation of order if the applicable products in the order are not available for any reason. In such events, we shall notify the User and return any charges already made, in such form as determined by Queen Street Trading Pte Ltd.